Thursday, April 14, 2011

Sick, sick, sick...UGH!

I have been out of commission literally for the past 3 days! After a wonderful weekend away house/dog sitting, the pain in my stomach just hit me...like a brick! I went to one of my classes Tuesday morning and came back to "nap"-which turned into sleeping pretty much the whole day!


I don't know what I have, which is the most frustrating part! I have stomach cramps, nausea and don't really have an appetite. No vomiting or other bodily functions, just tired and uncomfortable!

Of course this would all happen once the weather starts getting warm enough to walk/run outside!!!

Well hopefully I'll be on the mend this weekend, and will be back in ACTION next week!

7 comments:

  1. So sorry! Rest up and you'll be out there enjoying the nice weather soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh :( i hope you feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had something like that a couple weeks ago. It took me 4-5 days to get over it, so you're on the home stretch. Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! Sounds like a bummer. Feel better :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you are feeling better!!!

    ReplyDelete