Thursday, March 3, 2011

A little bit of the ABCs for me

This was Sunday night...yeah we're those people!

The ABCs are floating around the bloggy world right now and usually I don't jump on band wagons...but I thought this would allow you to get to know me a little better! Here we GO:


Age: just turned 22 in January
Bed size: full...can't wait for the day I can take up a whole king!
Chore you hate: cleaning the bathroom and folding laundry
Cleaning the bathroom in the dorms so we didn't get fined...disgusting!
 Dogs: None right now, but one day I want a Boston Terrier
Oh so cute <3
Painting the day away with my roomie Julie!
Essential start of your day: breakfast and catching up on blogs!
Favorite color: BLUE
Gold or silver: White gold
Height: 5’5"...which is short according to my friends
Instruments I play: played violin in high school, haven't touched it since though :(
Job title: College student...graduating in May with a Business degree. Work part time painting in the residence halls
Ugh my backpack is so heavy!





Kids: not for a long time!!
Live: Menomonie, WI...but permanent address in MN
Mom’s name: Desta
N
icknames: Steph, Stephy, Scrappie
Overnight hospital stays: none
Pet peeve: when people don't respond to my emails, slow walkers, and when people tap their nails on the table
Quote from a movie: "It's a funny thing about comin' home. Looks the same, smells the same, feels the same. You'll realize what's changed is you" (The Curious Case of Benjamin Button)
Right or left handed: righty
Siblings: an older brother (sis-in-law), older sister (bro-in-law)
SIL, Me, Sister, BIL, Brother
Time you wake up: depends on the day, M, W, F 7am. T, Th 6:30am

Underwear: mostly Victoria's Secret Pink...love the 5 for $25!
Vegetable you dislike:  CELERY
What makes you run late: Facebook, blogging, Stumble Upon, sometimes my laziness
X-rays you have had done: just teeth
Yummy food you make: I can open a chicken kiev and follow directions for packaged muffins. Although I like to try out different recipes...someday I'll cook delicious meals
Zoo animal: koala bears, giraffes, and the big cats!
Hope you all enjoyed the ABCs...makes me want to break out into that Jackson 5 song!

1 comment: