Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Hello Spring?! Where did you disappear to?!

In great ol' Wisco aka the frozen tundra, I think Mother Nature is a little confused!

On Monday it was 45 degrees, then all of a sudden yesterday it was snowing/hailing, thundering, lightning, and super windy?! Yes all in the span of a few hours!

Today I would say we have a good 6 inches! And it's still coming down!



Did Mother Nature not get the memo that Spring started on March 21st?!

Has the weather where you live been seasonally confused too?!

1 comment:

  1. Holy crap! My jaw just hit the floor..

    I'm in Southern Indiana, and we've had hit and miss spring/summer weather.. the past two days we have had 80 degree weather.. and tomorrow we're supposed to have 50 degree weather.. ugh! I want that sunshine back!! But I'll take rainy over snow..

    ReplyDelete