Tuesday, March 8, 2011

HAPPY FAT TUESDAY EVERYONE!!!

Like I said before the beginning of my week is jam packed with events!!
Just a little inspiration!
 I painted (worked) for about 6 hours yesterday, ran home to spend 2 hours taking an online test with my roommate Shayna, and then headed to Lutheran Campus Ministries for our weekly Monday night dinner/discussion.
Here was my lunch:
Turkey, cheese, hummus sandwich, with leftover minestrone soup and salad
ON AN EXCITING NOTE: IT'S FAT TUESDAY!!! Tonight after working for a couple hours I'm heading to a breakfast feed in honor of Fat Tuesday! They're serving pancakes, sausage, and other types of breakfast food I'm assuming. I'm going to try to control myself and not eat too much, but I'M NOT MAKING ANY PROMISES! 

OH AND WE'RE GOING TO BE MAKING MARDI GRAS MASKS!!!!

I'll be sure to take lots of pictures to share!

Do you have any big plans for Fat Tuesday?!

No comments:

Post a Comment