Saturday, March 5, 2011

Friday went WAY TOO FAST!

Where did Friday go?!  If you find it let me know...it flew by WAY TOO FAST!
Yeah I wear my hair like this for volume and lounge in my paint shirt!
Today was pretty uneventful. I went into work (painting) for about 2 1/2 hours...I was basing my day off of when I got hungry for lunch. And it didn't help that I was painting red color below that was called Pizza Pie ;)
Definitely looking tired

Look at the cool nail color trend! All the nails light purple, and the one dark purple. I saw it on the red carpet!
 Thursday night I attended a forum about different religions where they served us a dinner and took home some of the leftover food! Hey, I'm a college kid and would never turn down free food!  So I already had my lunch planned out for Friday.
Minestrone soup, mixed salad, venison
Friday night my college was showing Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 for free (gotta love it) so I joined a couple of my friends and two of my roomies! I brought my camera along with me, but didn't get a chance to take any pictures! Loved the movie! Though some college kid fell asleep or passed out during it and started snoring SO LOUD...kinda ruined the movie but kept it entertaining!
I leave you with this picture
I'm going to get my exercise today...off to the Mall of America for a whole 12 HOURS!

Do you think you could handle shopping for 12 hours?!

1 comment:

  1. wow shopping for 12 hours- man i thought i loved doing it but that would be a little much haha ;) great blog and post girl!

    ReplyDelete