Tuesday, January 25, 2011

New semester, new schedule! Plus I survived my birthday!

It's my last semester of college!! It's bittersweet I have to say. There's so much to do in such a short time, I feel like I haven't experienced everything college has to offer :'(

Ok enough of that blubbering, I can talk about that as graduation comes closer! Well I survived my 22nd birthday...barely! It was great hanging out with my roommates and friends all day, and then celebrating in the evening with some too many adult beverages ;) We ate at Stout Ale House which was perfect for starting the night out since the birthday girl got free rail drinks(okay, I'm a poor college student and take advantage of all the free things!). It definitely wasn't as bad as my 21st, but it came in a very very close 2nd!
Finishing off a daiquiri that nobody wanted! Couldn't let it go to waste!

I had a high school lock in on Saturday night that I had to chaperone, so I had to make a speedy recovery, which almost didn't happen! I ended up having a BLAST with all the kids and even managed to stay up ALL NIGHT until the lock in ended at 7am! Let me tell you I was beat when I made it back to my townhouse! I slept for about 4 hours and felt lazy so I got up and tried to be productive!

I didn't drink this all by myself (I swear!). Three people split this and I was just doing the honor of finishing it off!
My running schedule will be changing too! I don't have class on Mondays, Wednesdays, or Fridays so I think I will be working out on my lovely treadmill (in my bedroom) on Sundays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and either Fridays or Saturdays. I also plan on incorporating weights and other toning exercises as well! Hopefully I won't be getting too busy with my classes and can actually "manage" my time! I will be painting with my roommate Julie, and can pretty much pick any my hours for the week, which I'm super excited about! WHOO HOO Flexibility!!
Yeah we get really messy when we paint! Plus I get to spend countless hours with my roommate Julie!

1 comment:

  1. Yes for your last semester of college! I am in my second to last semester of graduate school and am dying to be finished! Words can't describe how bad I want a normal schedule!

    ReplyDelete