Friday, January 14, 2011

In the mean time I've been doing this...


Sorry I've been gone for so long! This was taking up my time:
Kells and I party boying Emma !



Falling down 11 times on my first adventure of cross country skiing
Bundled up for sledding

Whoo hoo!

Crazies!
Osaka Sushi restaurant! It was sooo cool, 1st time I've been to a habachi grill!

New Year's Eve group

Kells' and my idea for fun on New Year's Day

Goofing off with my sister and brother-in-law

More fun on New Year's Day! We won against my sister and bro-in-law!

5 comments:

  1. I did the same thing for New Years! Skiing with a bunch of my girlfriends and game nights! Looks like you guys had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Oh.....boggle. I have a not-so-secret obsession with Boggle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you have been having a great time! Hope 2011 is off to a great start.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I tagged you for the stylish blogger. I figured it would be a great post for your return! Your holidays look great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pictures were awesome! You've been having tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete