- Be in more pictures and look decent in them. My parents make personalized calendars and they always complain that it's hard finding pictures that I'm in. Also I always complain that the ones they do find I look horrible in! I'm already off to a great start this year, now that I have my new digital camera!
- Run at least 3-4 5Ks. I'm looking at a few already, now I just need to register for them!
- Run a 10K! I would definitely have to train a little harder for this, but I could start doing that this summer!
- Take a photo every day! I'm thinking of taking random pictures of anything I can spot!!!!
- Get a job using my degree! I'm graduating in May, so this will be a HUGE pressure!
- Read 3 books! I'm looking at reading Wuthering Heights and Lord of the Flies. I'm up for any suggestions?!
- Volunteer more (help others). I'm already involved in Habitat for Humanity, but I want to spend lots of time thinking and helping others.
- Spend more time with my family! There's no doubt in my mind that I will be spending lots of time with them since my sister is pregnant and due May 22!!
Look at the new addition to my bedroom!!!! Now there's no excuse for me not to workout!
|It even folds up so it doesn't take up much room!|