Friday, December 3, 2010

OMG! Tomorrow is the big day!!

Sorry for being absent this past week! I've been feeling sick to my stomach and have been having headaches frequently...which is a HUGE problem since my first 5K is tomorrow!!!!

I'm getting sort of nervous, just because it's soooo cold out, but I will survive! I'm leaving bright and early tomorrow morning at 6am in order to get to Minneapolis before 8am! If I leave here then I should be at the race site at 7:30 and then t-shirt pickup begins at 8am!

Okay. I'm off to bed since I'm getting up at the super duper early hour of 5am, ugh!!! I'm going to need all the energy I can get tomorrow since I'm going to a Habitat Build tomorrow after my race!

I promise I will not have any REALLY long breaks with my blogging! The semester is coming to a close, meaning I'll have more time=more blogging (and hopefully a new camera!) I'm hating not having a camera to share more pictures!

Well goodnight everyone...Reindeer Run 2010 here I come!

7 comments:

  1. i hope you are feeling 100% tomorrow sounds like a very productive day good luck on your first 5k. Looking forward to the race report.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, and enjoy the race!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck! You'll do great today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! I can't wait to read all about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your 5k went awesome!!! Good luck with the remainder of the semester!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope it was memorable and fun! Can't wait to read all about it and see pictures of the finished outfit!

    ReplyDelete