Sunday, November 28, 2010

Wowza...it's been a while!

Wowza! It's been a week and two days since I've posted! I went to my aunt's house in Kansas for Thanksgiving and didn't have access to a computer!

First things first....I haven't run since Monday November 15th! That's almost 2 weeks and not a good thing when my first 5K is this Saturday! I'm getting back on track this week so hopefully the weather holds up and I can suck it up and get out there in the cold weather!

My running buddy and I got our outfits together for our 5K! Remember it's called the Reindeer Run, so we did Christmas theme! Here's some pictures:


Me tie dying

More dunking!
Headband with little light bulbs. $1 at Target!

Socks :)
Christmas Story boxers! My running buddy hasn't seen the movie?!
 Hope you all enjoyed Thanksgiving with family and friends! Now we only have to wait until Christmas!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Good luck on your first 5k. Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Can't wait to see the whole outfit! That tinsel headband is adorable! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on Saturday! And please post a pic so we can see the entire outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the socks!!! Those totally rock!!! Wishing you the best of luck for Saturday!!!! Cant wait to read about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck!!! my first one is this month too!! and p.s. WI is my home state! where do you go to school?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, good luck to you! You'll have a blast, I'm sure. :)

    I've taken off the past few weeks too and need to get back into it. Sunday will be my next chance to run, so I should be posting again then.

    GOOD LUCK!! And enjoy! Your first race is always memorable, I think. :)

    ReplyDelete