Some things I'm going to be thinking about this weekend:
|Can't wait for this!!|
- Two of my roommates and a friend are heading down to FL to visit my other roommate who's doing an internship at Disney until January! I was totally going to go with, but finances and timing did not work out. They will have such a great time and many many pictures! I expect to hear A LOT from them!
- I'm tie dying long sleeve shirts with my running buddy Rebecca tomorrow!!! I'm so excited to do this! My mom and I picked out my accessories for my first 5K at Target, so Rebecca and I decided to make some unique shirts as well...You'll have to wait until race day to see out get ups...which is about 2 weeks and 2 days away!!!!!!!!!
- I think I'm going to go on this Habitat for Humanity build on Saturday with this group called Lutheran Campus Ministries. My roommate Missy and I have been going to the gatherings on Monday evenings for the past few weeks or so and we really enjoy it. They have members from different churches around the area come and cook a big meal for everyone that comes and then we have discussions, devotionals, and song singing after we eat. I'm meeting so many people that I would have never met before, so I'm really really enjoying it!
- Other than all these things, I plan on working on some homework and just relax!
- Oh wait...how could I have forgotten! MY CAMPUS ONLY HAS 2 DAYS OF SCHOOL THIS NEXT WEEK!!!! We get the Wednesday off before Thanksgiving on Thurday, so we score big time!! I'm so excited for all the food on Thanksgiving (in moderation of course)!