Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thoughtful Thursday!

I'm just in time to post my Thursday post! With 15 minutes to spare until it's FRIDAY!!! So here are my thoughts:

  1. Sorry I took some photos on my run today of some fallen trees on the trail, but my Blackberry is acting up! The screen won't even turn on, just pure BLACK! I've tried everything like taking the battery out to reboot it, a hard shut down, charging it, and everything else under the sun!! I guess I'll have to take it to Verizon to fix it!
  2. I'm going home this weekend!! Since I won't be going home for Thanksgiving (I'm going to my aunt's house in Kansas), I decided it would be nice to grab a few things from home. And get some leftover food or groceries! Plus I want to start looking for some Xmas/reindeer accessories for my upcoming 5k!
  3. I had sooo much fun at the Tri-Sigma sisterhood! Like I said before we had a challenge day, like the MTV show If You Really Knew Me, and it was super AMAZING! We broke up into small groups and told something no one would know about us. We all felt much closer once we got back into the big group discussion.
  4. I don't have much planned for this weekend: a movie night with a couple of my friends, babysitting my nephews, running, sleeping in, eating home cooked meals, sleeping in my comfy bed, and just enjoying the comforts of home! I may go through some old pictures and scan them so maybe I could share with all of you?! If I find enough time or get bored enough I will definitely do this!
  5. I'm thinking tomorrow is going to be an easy day since we are watching a movie in my Organizational Leadership class, so I can just throw on some sweats tomorrow and chill!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Fridays!!
  6. My goal this weekend is to just enjoy time with my family and a couple of my friends, since it will be awhile until I actually go home. The next time will be Xmas break which is in the middle of December!
 I will be back sometime this weekend! Have a happy and healthy weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for following my blog. I look forward to getting to know you better! God bless! :)

    ReplyDelete