Now it's time to buckle down and get some serious training in!
I'm adding another day of running to my normal routine and then walking on the days I have "off." I don't have any rest days since walking is pretty easy to accomplish and I'll be going for about 20-25 minutes.
Some things I want to work on the next few weeks (some are not related to running!):
- Run at least 18-20 minutes each session (exception of a couple seconds of walking).
- Drink at least 2 full water bottles (25oz) a day (way under recommended ounces a day): can you say Operation Hydration!
- Get some holiday gear for my 5k on December 4th. I'm thinking running tights, cute holiday boxers, fake antlers, knee high holiday socks, and maybe some sort of cute shirt.
- Stop chewing my finger nails and cuticles. I don't want to have my fingers look ratty when I'm interviewing for full time jobs.
- Only eat 2 desserts a week=no more Nutty Bars...I need to give them away!
- Catch up on all my blog subscriptions and my Cosmos!
- FINALLY take my training very seriously these next few weeks!!!!!!