|Excuse my name...I share a fridge with my roomies|
- My parents left for West Virginia today so my dad can do his marathon in Huntington, WV on Sunday! I wish him the best of luck and I know he'll do great! I could use a little mini vacation and would love to go on these trips with my parents except I have school and work...BOO!!!
- I'm working a 2 and a half hour shift tomorrow just for the heck of it because what else am I going to do?! Well I mean I could sleep in, but I sort of get to since my shift starts at 10am. Oh well, more $ for me!
- This day is almost over! I have almost lost my cell phone, today's schedule was haywire because I picked up a 4 hour shift, I got a bubbling blister on my heel from my boots, the trail was super busy with track stars and a TRUCK, work went by sooo slowly, etc, etc!
- I am so in love with the hummus I bought yesterday at WalMart! I'm trying the Roasted Red Pepper flavor and am already DEVOURING the container! I had it on my egg tortilla rollup this morning and have also been enjoying it with pretzels...Yum!!!
- I find myself working on some more homework this weekend, except I'm going to try to finish it tonight and tomorrow since I don't want to wait until Sunday so that I can just use that day to rest!
- My first 5k is rapidly approaching! I'll post a special freak out post tomorrow with goals and am going to start cracking down and getting my butt into SERIOUS gear!
I hope you all enjoy the rest of your night! I will be back tomorrow for a post related to my first 5K, AHHH!