Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Oh where the time goes!

Alien greeting us at the haunted house!
OMG I just turned my calendar to November! I can't believe how fast these first couple months of school went! On Friday night my roommate, her sister, and I ended up going to the town next to us so we could go to a Haunted House! Let me tell you, I don't like scary things and this was SUPER SCARY!! I pretty much held onto my roommate for dear life and had my eyes closed 90% of the time. It was a good $3 spent because when I did have my eyes open, the decorations were AMAZING! Halloween is over and I had a blast at my sister and brother-in-law's party! Sorry I only have one picture because I was relying on others to take pictures since I usually use my phone, though I didn't keep it on me. I ended up being Farrah from Teen Mom and dressed normal along with a baby doll whose arm i stuck in my pocket. The night was really fun, but my cousin and I didn't fall asleep until 5:30am. We only got about 3 hours of sleep until everyone came into the living room to talk. Then I drove the 1hour and 45 mins back to school...dead tired!!

Becky(bride from Oct. 16th), Me, my cousin Rachel
After dropping off my cousin, my aunt and uncle asked if I wanted to take some of their leftovers, since they don't eat them, and I kindly took them(hey I'm a college student, I would never pass up free food). They gave me beef stew, meatballs, Nutty Bars, chili, and buttermilk biscuits. All which are homemade(besides the meatballs), so I will have meals all figured out for this week making it easier for me to just throw it in the microwave without preparation! I LOVE leftovers, especially when they're homemade!! I would have taken a to-go container of the chili at my sister's, but I totally forgot about it (it's my mom's recipe!).

I didn't run today, but I took a short 20 minute walk. For some reason I was super tired today and ended up taking a 2 hour nap after work. I woke up and didn't feel like doing ANYTHING! I plan on running on Wednesday and hopefully I'll actually follow through...which I don't see it being a problem!

No comments:

Post a Comment