Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tuesdays are productive?!

Slow cooker pork chops and veggies!
Tuesdays are usually my busiest day being gone to work and class from 10am to 5pm, with an hour break in that whole span of time. Now some of you may think that's not long, but in a college students time it's an eternity! Even though it was my busiest day I feel like I was the most productive. I was up at 8am to make some muffins for myself and my lovely roommates (they were just out of the pouch, but hey it's still unusual for me to do something in the morning like that). Another thing I was trying was boned pork chops, carrots, green peppers, sliced potatoes, and cream of mushroom soup in the slow cooker. I found the recipe online and it took 8-10 hours on low, which was perfect considering my schedule. The recipe was delicious, though I'm going to try some other slow cooker recipes with chicken instead.

Yum Pumpkin cookies!!
After looking at pumpkin recipes all day during classes, I got really ambitious and made pumpkin oatmeal raisin cookies during Glee!! I am just craving pumpkin things like no other and these were perfect and they'll last me like a week!!! They will curb my craving that's for sure!! Once Glee was over and the cookies were done, I went for a short 25 minute walk around campus since I had to walk off some of the cookies and the blizzard I ate last night!!

That's all for now, I'll be back tomorrow after I go for my usual run!

No comments:

Post a Comment