Friday, October 29, 2010

Thoughtful Thursday!

My face painting from Witches Night Out
Oh thank goodness it's Thursday! Does anyone else feel like this week was dragging on?! I think the no class thing on Wednesday really messed with the timing. I haven't done any outside exercise because of the windiness and the rain, so I've been cooped up for the past few days! I'm planning on getting back to running tomorrow!

I had such a fun time tonight with my sorority sisters at Witches Night Out! It's a celebration downtown with about 15 stores where they have specials and sales while offering appetizers and hot beverages all for free! I even got my face painted! Made me feel like a little kid again :)

So here's what I'm thinking about for the weekend:
  1. My sister and brother-in-law are having a Halloween Bash this Saturday in Rochester, MN so I'm super excited! I'm not sure what my costume is yet, but my friend and I are going to scramble and do something last minute! I'll post pictures when I get back!
  2. I have a midterm presentation and a 3-4 page paper for Organizational Leadership on Monday and a Business Finance test that day as well! Of course this would only happen on Halloween weekend!
  3. I'm ACTIVELY looking for business administration/human resource internships! I'm currently looking online, but if anyone has any suggestions of finding something, I'll take it into consideration.
  4. Hopefully the weather this weekend will be nice. I see it's supposed to be clear skies and a little warmer at least on Saturday (I only know this because we may have a bonfire at my sister's). 
Here's pictures from the past couple days. Enjoy:
Creepy fake bed at Fleet Farm with Justin Bieber and Taylor Lautner posters! And a creepy child size doll tucked in with an eye mask!!!!

My roommate Missy putting on the new toilet seat  
Goodbye broken toilet seat
Me touching up the scuffs in the house





Pumpkin spice cappuccino and other goodies!
Decorated pumpkins at Witches Night Out
HUGE web!

3 comments:

  1. a new toilet seat.... NICE
    good luck with your running

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following my blog!!! I just started blogging as well. Look forward to reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete