Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Oh the weather outside is frightful...

All bundled up for the weather
...but the fire is so delightful (I only wish my townhouse had a fireplace, but it stays pretty warm without the heat on). This rainy, windy weather is so miserable! I didn't want to risk bringing an umbrella to work and class, so I nixed the idea and good thing I did! I would have been Mary Poppins flying away with my umbrella, haha! On my way up to class it felt like they're was a tornado coming because it was soooo windy! Good thing I don't to leave the house anymore today (well maybe a short walk tonight...only if the wind dies down a bit), but I have a paper to start and a midterm to study for on Thursday.

More reading to catch up on!
My class from 3-5:45pm was canceled so I figured blogging would give me some sort of distraction from the looming homework that I must start once I finish this! One thing good that has happened today is that my Fitness magazine came except for the fact that I haven't gotten a chance to catch up on last month's issue. This is true too for my Cosmo subscription (I'm about 3 issues behind). I've been so busy with school, blogging, and reading blogs that I've forgotten all about my magazine!

3 comments:

  1. I make it my personal rule not to look at any of my new magazines until I finish the old ones. I also won't let myself look at a month that hasn't happened yet.. Does that make sense? haha I hope so.
    -http://leahainla.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see I'm not the only person months behind on reading my magazines! I swear, I feel like reading blogs is a second job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just clicked "Follow" for your blog too. It's nice to have someone else to compare running notes with now. :) Good luck with the rest of your prep for the December 5K. You'll have a blast. :)

    ReplyDelete