Saturday, October 16, 2010

Not so thoughtful Thursday!

Ok so I officially suck at doing my Thoughtful Thursday posts, but here it 2 days late!!!

  1. I'm at home this weekend for one of my oldest friend's wedding! We've been friends since we were 3 so it's been 18 years of friendship! This date came so fast considering she got engaged the summer of 2009! Best wishes to Becky and Mark!!!
  2. I'm missing my senior year homecoming with my sorority, roommates, and all my college friends! Homecoming is kind of a big deal especially for my sorority so I was bummed I couldn't be there, but I'll still be having fun at the wedding tonight. I wish all my Stouties a fun and safe homecoming!
  3. I have a bunch of business finance homework to do before Monday!! I already finished the book questions now all I have to do is the 6 part problem my professor wrote up!! I hate it when professors load up the homework on the weekends, especially homecoming weekend! 
Tons of geese! Not a rare sight back at home!
I did end up going on my run last night around the neighborhood! It's definitely a different experience having cars and houses flying by since I'm so used to the secluded trail with it's quietness. The run only totaled about 1.2-1.3 miles but I figured it was better than nothing since I had to run off my DQ chicken strip basket I had on my way home from college! I finished my run faster than last week's run at 16:42:79. I think last week's was in the 17 minute range, so that's a good thing!! Here's some pictures from around the neighborhood:
Uneven road=DANGER!

The Hood!     

Monday I will have pictures and tales from my friend's wedding! Have a great rest of the weekend with your training, spending time with family and friends or just relaxing! Keep on running!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comment. Loved stopping by your blog!!

    ReplyDelete